Google
Web www.shinykaylee.blogspot.com
www.howstuffworks.com www.hondabikes.net

Making Kaylee Shiny

This is the online record of the rebuild, and restoration of my 1976 Honda CB550 F named Kaylee. She is my first motorcycle, and I decided to keep this blog, with the help of an iChat webcam. I will be adding pictures and video as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Petcock clean up


At the same time, I noticed the fuel flow from the petcock was kinda clogged up, also the switch was kinda hard to turn so I thought a disassembly was in order, pretty simple. And guess what?! there be metal under that grime!

1 Comments:

Blogger ayrity said...

so its leaking after the installation, probably the O ring. figure it tomorrow. Should be ok if I can find the right size

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
html hit counters