Google
Web www.shinykaylee.blogspot.com
www.howstuffworks.com www.hondabikes.net

Making Kaylee Shiny

This is the online record of the rebuild, and restoration of my 1976 Honda CB550 F named Kaylee. She is my first motorcycle, and I decided to keep this blog, with the help of an iChat webcam. I will be adding pictures and video as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Wires wires everywhere

So I finished with all the re attachment of all the wires, im pretty sure they are all attached to what they are supposed to be, i will find out pretty quick haha. I hvae taken the fuse box off the bike and brought it to my house, along with the fuse lines i bought the other day. My plan is to solder them into the old wires so i can use the same connector piece into the wire harness of the bike, I also bought some heat-water seal tubes that will shrink around the wires when i use a blow dryer on them and create a nice watertight seal around the wires i weld together.. I will have to wait till later tonight to do all that though.

I will include some pictures of this as I do it tonight, that way if im killed by the fumes of the solder, there will be a record of what happened haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
html hit counters