Google
Web www.shinykaylee.blogspot.com
www.howstuffworks.com www.hondabikes.net

Making Kaylee Shiny

This is the online record of the rebuild, and restoration of my 1976 Honda CB550 F named Kaylee. She is my first motorcycle, and I decided to keep this blog, with the help of an iChat webcam. I will be adding pictures and video as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wash Time

Got to new tires put on today! What a change. Amazing new feel. Also had the carbs synced and they are sounding amazing. The guy at the shop said that one carb was way off the scale, and the other 3 were not even registering on it, so ya that was a big problem. Tomorrow morning I'm going to wash out the engine fins and tank while Jorge cleans out his car, then I'm going for a nice cruise over to Clearwater to my mom's house. Can't wait for the ride over the bridge in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
html hit counters