Google
Web www.shinykaylee.blogspot.com
www.howstuffworks.com www.hondabikes.net

Making Kaylee Shiny

This is the online record of the rebuild, and restoration of my 1976 Honda CB550 F named Kaylee. She is my first motorcycle, and I decided to keep this blog, with the help of an iChat webcam. I will be adding pictures and video as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 12, 2010

ya, I know it's 4am,

But i just adjusted my tappets and replaced a cracked left hand control switch because the clutch lever was starting to work the crack bigger. kind of a big job because the little screws inside didnt wanna come out of the inside of the controls, plus my mirror that mounts there didnt want to screw back in in the right way. Finally got it all done, and wanted to make sure i didnt mess up my clutch engagement adjustments, so i took it for a literally 45 second trip around the tiny block, and wouldnt ya know it? cop stopped me and asked where my eye protection was. I explained how i had just done a tn of work and was in the parking lot checking the clutch. He said he believed me, then asked more questions about what I was doing to the bike than most of my friends put together hahaha, he had me talking to him about it for 20 mins! Weird night.

Also Thanks a ton to Jorge for helping so much and so late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter download
html hit counters